“Top Ten Podcasts & Blogs of 2017… so far”
I know that traditionally “Top Ten” lists are done at the end of the year… but I decided to poll our members this March!
Image courtesy of Google Images
Top 10 PT-Related Podcasts:
Podcasts are great to listen to while you commute to work, travel to your favorite vacation spot or to keep up-to-date with what’s happening in our profession. We are fortunate enough to have a plethora of podcasts to choose from but these listed below are not to be missed!
- EIM Clinical & Practice Leadership Podcasts
- Therapy Insiders
- Two Knowbodies Talking & Senior Rehab Podcast
- PT Inquest
- Healthy, Wealthy and Smart
- PT Pintcast
- Ask Mike Reinold Show & Healthcare DisruPTion
Top 10 Non-PT Podcasts
As much as we all love our profession, it is healthy to tune-in to something other than PT occasionally. Here are the top 10 non-PT podcasts as voted by our members, along with some “honorable mentions” worth checking out.
- The Tim Ferriss Show
- The Super Fantastic Leadership Show
- The Garyvee Audio Experience
- Joe Rogan Experience
- Freakonomics & The EntreLeadership Podcast
- How to be Amazing, StarTalk & This American Life
- Inside quest
- Waking up with Sam Harris, hidden brain, brain science
- Planet money
- Social Media Marketing Podcast
- Rich Roll Podcast
- Julie Foucher Podcast
- Spartan Up Podcast
- Five Thirty Eight
Image courtesy of Google Images.
Top 10 Favorite Blogs
Blogs have blown up! It seems like everybody, and anybody, are posting blogs these days. On one hand, its wonderful that people want to share information, but on the other, it can be overwhelming and appear trendy. Although they are all warrant a gander, here are the top 10 that you should keep on your radar.
- EIM Blog
- New Grad PT
- AAOMPT Blog, UpDoc Media Blog & Fit Nerd Physio
- The Barbell Physio
- Reconciling Biomechanics, PT Brain Trust, and Rayner & Smale
- Physiological: where physiotherapy gets logical
A big THANK YOU! goes out to all of those who participated in the poll this weekend. If you have any favorite podcasts or blogs that weren’t mentioned, please list them in the comments section below.
So go out and listen/read podcasts and blogs so that when December does roll around, we can update this list to truly reflect the TOP 10 Podcasts and Blogs of 2017!!!
Melissa Buehler, SPT